Friday, December 31, 2010

::. I've Told Myself These Million of Times .::




Are the flower blooming on the road ahead?
So when a path twist and turn this much
Does it normal to get lost, isn't it?
I've told myself these million times

Even I feel my body and soul are trembling
Even I'm feel so nervous
But I wont cry, I wont regret, I can do this, I'm not scared
I've told myself these million times

If I not have strong will, I know I'll breakdown
The love for you feed the flower in my heart
Even I can see where it leads
I'll keep walking this road
Just wait for me
I've told myself these million times

No one is truly alone
I know I have you
Coz we've all got someone to support us
I won't lose, I won't falter, There nothing that can do to stop me
I told myself these million times

I wish this nervous feeling would disappear
But it won't go away
I've told myself thees million times
I won't lose, I won't falter, I wont give up
I swear, I'll endure it all...~!!!






.:::ANNAEM:::.
-jakartabarat-
-friday, 1015, 315122010-

No comments: