Saturday, October 30, 2010

::. Make Me Strong .::





In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

Please Allah don’t let me stand alone. Please give me the strength to overcome this hardship and tribulation. Heals my wounds. Cheers me up. Helps me Allah. Show me the way that I should choose to be a better person. Help me find my soulmate as wife that also love You and that help me close to You. Please wipes my tears. Holds my arms and show me the right pathway, when I am too weak to be independent. Calms me down when I get the palpitation. Shows me the way out for every problem. Ya Allah.. I am weak. I am no one except a slave full of ingratitude and sins. I know that I not fit to be enter Your heaven but I could'nt bear Your terrible punishment in hell. Do help me to purify my heart and soul. If when You want to take my soul... please take my soul in status of Islam and as believer to you Allah... Ya Allah please forgive me...~

Ameen...~


(T_________T)







.:::ANNAEM:::.
-jakartabarat-
-Saturday, 1415, 30102010-

No comments: