Friday, July 24, 2009

What is LoVe...?

LOVE. What is exactly love? What does it mean? Since a very time ago, people have searched for meaning of love. But even the great 'philosophers', with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. Some say love makes everything lovely.Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection and attachment The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal interaction ("I love my boyfriend"). This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states. Love is an extremely powerful emotion; it can be irresistible and people are often bound to pursue their love interests. Love is to think about someone else more than you think about yourself. Some also say that love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness. Lots of definitions of love, right?



Me? How do I define love? I don't know what does the 'four-letter' word means because I don't know whether I'm in love or not..Mmmm i think I am...I think? But I'd like to give the meaning of love that is 'LOVE IS LIKE A WIND'. You cant see it but you can feel it. It's true right? Can you see love? I bet you cant...!! definitely..!! But you can feel it, very deep in your heart.Love not only for your mates but to your family, teachers and friends. But now. Have you ever fell in love? Most of my friend do. Of course, we are teenager and teenagers will experience the change of every aspect of life including to experience love as love is a gift of one's inner most soul to another so both can be whole.

We often talk about love. What about true love? It's rather more important, right? You love somebody you care for them more you care about yourself. Even you love somebody when you would rather make them happy than yourself happy. If you want and needs don't matter to you as long that person is okay, than that is a part of 'true love'. Have you ever had that feeling? Admire someone.. me? I think I do so with someone and I dont think she know bout this..heh~....but my love mostly definitely towards God and my family because it makes I feel warm and safe, such a gift. What an indescrible feeling...

For me, it's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone love you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go! Stick with them till the end of your breath or you will lost them forever because love as absence sharpens love, presence love strengthen it. Lastly, the most important thing that you should never forget is to love to the Creator, family and yourself before you love others...hoho~

No comments: