Thursday, August 19, 2010

::. After Dark .::









My shadow is fracturing, it's pieces are scattering, it all vanished all away.


I skip over falling blooms, and though they are beautiful, unseen, they will decay.


Sickening sweetness flows on the wind from the corner of the street. 



And the world goes silent just in time for it to hear me weep.


Stolen by the midnight wind, my dreams have all been swept away, wonder if they'll ever be found.


It feels like I'm being pulled from my roots of concentrated thought too quickly. I look at the sky and try to think of bright times even when it rains down hard.


Tears flow freely with my aching heart  every night. The rain that hid my tears was gone,  glowing inside the moonlight.


I just want to get rid of all the sadness and confusion inside. So when next time you see me smile that mean that I'll really be alright!











Stolen by the midnight wind, my dreams have all been swept away, wonder if they'll ever be found.


I cannot accept this world but it looks like rejecting it only makes my anger rebound.


But if next time I will wake up one day, if this is all a bad dream, and even if it's not well, then I know I'm not dead.


Even I'm not as perfect as they want me to be, I know that Allah will still love me always...~











.:::ANNAEM:::.
-jakartabarat-
-Khamis, 0640, 19082010-

No comments: